Dec 17, 2006

Emily

Hi, my name is Emily.

I am three years old. My favourite colours are yellow and pink. I like playing pretend, like being Matt from Tractor Tom or Jessie from the Boxcar Children [book series] or all kinds of animals. I like playing Dominoes and Hiss.
I like playing with the Thomas the Tank Engine train set and Emily is my favourite train.
My favourite doll is my pink music baby - I call her Emily.

Some of the places that we visited that I like are Centre Island, CN tower, Ontario Science Centre and Judy's house with Aunt Ana.
I like to go to Black Creek Pioneer Village, Jack and Alexanna's house, McDonald's, Zone Out and Sunday Church.
My favourite thing I did this summer was go on the rides at the fair at Chingacousy Park.

This is me typing:
wsddlodggh
utuhusjr8jmmdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdeee;iiiomnnbbjjjjkiiu
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0000000yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Happy Christmas!
Love,
Emily

No comments: