Dec 17, 2006

Nathan

Hello, I am Nathan.

I am five years old. My favourite colour is yellow. I like to pretend to be Matt from Tractor Tom. I also like to be Benny from the Boxcar Children [book series].
I like to play tea party, it's very fun with Emily.


This is me typing:


gyre7egtrtgryttywueyeurytghjiturtyyeeye5y4gffsqdggshfgrytrecwgbwffc

rggfgfgbdgwteerfhghfdbgewfwftffrfffetrfftefdgtgrtfytefteyrftryf43y4tete

fdfrrrgrgfgtrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg


I went to Calgary with my mom, Amy. We flew in a plane. I liked seeing all the places we flew past and even when we landed. We visited the Calgary Science Centre, mommy's friend, Bea. We stayed at Ryan and Sarah's house, mommy's friends.

We also visited Daddy's Uncle Joe and Aunt Judy and their kids, Thomas, Matthew and Elisa.










We went up into the Calgary Tower. I liked looking out the window. I saw cars that looked like little toy cars. One day, I went to see the mountains. I told Daddy about the mountains when we came home.


This summer, we went to the CN Tower. My favourite part was the ride [Lego Racers].
I also liked going to Centre Island; that was very fun. We went on the Subway train to get to these two places.

We went to the Ontario Science Centre, my favourite part was playing with the hot air balloon and pressing the red button to make the fire push the hot air balloon up.

We've gone to Black Creek Pioneer Village a lot of times. My favourite part is finding all the buckets with things I can do.


I am homeschooled. I like playing except I have to do school for a long time. I like to do my numbers and science experiments. My favourite experiment so far is growing the Amarylis bulb. It has two Amarylis flowers opened on it.


I like to put the different shapes on the Advent Calender as we get ready for Christmas. The shapes make the stable scene of where Jesus was born. Some of the shapes are the manger, Mary with her baby, shepherds and stars. On Christmas Day, I like to go to my Mommy's mommy and daddy's house.


Christmas means to me that Jesus loves me. Jesus loves you too. I love you too.


Happy Christmas!

Love,

nathan






No comments: